Thursday, April 12, 2012

Uncontained excitement!!

This July I am Pohnpei bound. I decided to begin a blog so that my friends and family can have a sneak peak at my life as a student missionary. Yes, I am aware that I have 4 months until my journey actually begins…BUT I simply could not wait to begin the blogging process, especially because Pohnpei consumes 99% of my thoughts these days. I graciously allow the other 1% to go to school (your welcome mom and dad).
As of right now, I have a mix of emotions about leaving everything I know for one year. I am very excited. wait, that didn’t do it justice, I AM EXCITED!!! (insert me jumping up and down here). Although, I also have the butterflies because I know that this year will have its up’s and down’s.
I named my blog butterfly adventures not only because I am a wee bit nervous about my upcoming adventures, but also because like a caterpillar turns into a butterfly, I want my year as a student missionary to transform me into the lady that God intended me to be. I ask for your prayers as I prepare to be the very best SM I can be:) 
“Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.” 1 Corinthians 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment